LRT is Northern California’s premier full –service marketing and graphic solutions company that uses creative and innovative tools to ensure that your business grows profitably and shows visibly. Through stimulating content, inspiring design and innovative branding LRT is able to provide advertising that generates new sales revenues.
Creating the right logo design for your company is imperative because it’s your public image. At LRT we specialize in creating and designing a logo that will be sure to make your business stand out. Creating a strong brand image will help a lot in the success of your company. A well designed logo serves as the visual connection connecting your client to your brand of services.
Make a lasting impression on those around you with an innovative, engaging and identifiable logo that will differentiate you from your competition. From design to print the professionals at LRT are behind you every step of the way and want to make the process as simple as possible for you, while still providing you with the best service.
The logo design process is very simple and we will be there for you every step of the way.
What is the logo design process??
- First you will meet with one of our experienced graphic designers to discuss general questions about your business, your vision, target demographics, style ideas, likes/dislikes, competition and overall objectives. This helps ensure that our graphic design team understands what YOU, the client, want in a logo design.
- Next we will spend time doing a little bit of research. This is to so that we better understand you, the market and your competition. Research is crucial to any successful logo design, it will help us create a logo that not only looks great, but that will be engaging and create instant brand awareness and recognition which will help increase sales revenues.
- After the research phase is complete we start on the ideation phase, which is pretty much starting the creative process of ideas, brain maps, sketches, thumbnails etc. Once we have the research it’s easy to start brainstorming on what design will be more successful for your business and its industry.
- Once brainstorming and sketches are compiled our graphic designer moves on to the digital phase. Moving ideas from paper onto the computer and figuring out what works best and what doesn’t. After cleaning up the best ideas, it is here when we figure out what idea would work best for you.
- We then create proof 1 including 3 very different options, giving you an opportunity to have some variety in the logos that we’ve created. This allows clients to get a range of ideas before committing to one logo.
- Once we’ve created proof 1 we will meet with our client to go over any revisions that the client might have.
- After we’ve met with you, our clients, and have gone over revisions our graphic designer will make the necessary changes and provide proof 2 – this time with one or two options.
- Once LRT has created proof 2 we will meet with you again to do a final review and make any final adjustments based on discussions.
- After this final meeting LRT will finalize the design and prepare various file types for customer to use. You are now ready to use the finished logo design. If you need printed materials or online marketing help LRT will continue to discuss a solution that will work for you and get started on print or a campaign.
LRT is a full-service marketing and graphic solutions company that provides logo design, graphic design and visual solutions. If you’re located near our headquarters in Chico, CA we also offer in-house graphic design consultations in our state-of-the-art creative studio. For the surrounding North State and Northern California areas like Oroville, Paradise, Corning, Red Bluff, Redding, Orland, Reno, Sparks, Yuba City, Marysville or Sacramento please email or call us to schedule an appointment, we will work with you to get your design and printing needs taken care of.
For the industry experts in logo design, give LRT a call TODAY to get a FREE quote at (530) 879-9261 or toll free (888) 934-6578.